Friday, January 18, 2013

Daily Fit 1

I decided that it might be nice to try and blog everyday and try some vlogs.

Today I got up and got the kiddies ready. Took Shae to school and then Maddi and I went to the gym, well I went to the gym and she went to daycare :)

I worked out with my friend Lexie and did pretty good.
I've been struggling with a sore knee and wrists. I have De Quervain syndrome in my wrists, it's also known as Mommy Wrist and is an overuse thing. And it comes and goes and is presently back.
My knee is just a weakness of the muscle on the inner part of my kneecap, so now I'm doing exercises to strengthen it.
I'm doing well with going consistently (4 mths straight) However, the intensity is down at the moment, not at the highest I've reached so I'm trying to accept where I'm at.

Well that's where I'm at.

Breakfast: Peach Oatmeal (1c each)
Lunch: Spaghetti with 1pc garlic cheese toast (1/2c pasta, 1 c sauce)
Snack: Trail Mix (1/3c)
Dinner: Chicken and Veggies (Peas, Carrots, and Zucchini 2c total)

No comments:

Post a Comment