Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Sick Hubby

I'm miss my mom. And I don't think I could ever be a single mom.

My husband has Hand, Foot, Mouth "Disease", in actuality it's just a virus that causes hives on his hands, feet, and mouth (but the mouth is actually sores). Lovely hey? I mention this because this lovely virus, which he got from my youngest and luckily she's not as bad as him, has been incapacitated for 4 days now.
On Friday I was a little annoyed because he went out bowling with our oldest and when he got back he wasn't feeling well, 'Yeah thanks. You just don't want to put the girls to bed and have quality time' So I ushered the girls to bed. It was New Years Eve, so he stuck it out for the perpetual kiss and then off to bed.
The next morning and hubby's hands where covered with spots "Alright maybe he really isn't feeling well". So we spent the day mostly relaxing and planning on doing everything on Sunday.
Saturday and Sunday are a big blur of being tired and cleaning everything by myself. When Monday rolled in and hubby was still sick, I sucked it up and got to work with the weekend chores.
Poor hubby has been miserable and worked because no one can.
So through these 5 days I've come to the realization that if Kevin ever leaves me or dies, I'm finding another man right away because there's no way I can do everything by myself. Screw that! (haha) Props to all you single moms and my mom for doing so for many years.

My mom's coming for a visit on Saturday and I can't wait to see her. I miss being able to see her every weekend, now that she moved to Victoria. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment