Thursday, July 7, 2011

Oh Shannon

Why? Why?! Why!!!!
Why can't I keep my act together? Because I don't wanna. :( It's much easier and comfortable to keep doing what you've been doing before. Not to mention I have every excuse in the book. I'm tired (I do have a baby), I have friends over or I'm visiting with my brother.
The hardest part of this is that I feel myself getting further behind from my goal. I don't want to get to Shaelyn's birthday and think "Yep exactly where I've always been". No! I want to be proud and shed the weight I've had since she was born.
*Sigh* Today won't be my start over because I've kind of re-caught this cold and was up lots last night. I look forward to kicking butt tomorrow because I will not let my slow start stop me. I will keep going even if I fall.
Note: I lost 3lbs the first week

No comments:

Post a Comment