Monday, June 13, 2011

Revival!

So today was suppose to be my P90X start day, and of course I'm sick as a dog. WTH!
However, I will not be deterred. I plan on doing this program and not only will I complete it I'm gonna kick butt. With today being my start day I was gonna finish on September 11th, which I was excited about because it's before Shaelyn's and then also My birthday.
Now with my estimated new date being next monday (usually takes about a week to get better) I would finish on her birthday! Crazy to think I will be down to were I was before she was born. I want to get healthy quick cuz I wanna get started! I'm ready to go but my body's not there. And just FYI this is not an excuse, my throat is swollen and sore, nose stuffed and huffing like I've already worked out.
So I have my food, pull up bar, sports bra, and plan. Although I'm not following the meal plan exactly I'm just doubling meals (meaning eating Monday's plan 2 or 3 times, and then some of the other meals) just cuts down the cost and planning.
I'm planning on logging my journey so that I stay accountable. I need this and it's time. I'm not happy and finding myself depressed and negative because of how I feel about my body.
I'm a firm believer that everyone is beautiful and it's the inside that counts. However, if you are not happy a change needs to happen.
Hope everyone is successful in their goals. No time like now to take control

No comments:

Post a Comment