Friday, March 25, 2011

Dear Shannon


Where have you been?
I've been slacking. I have tons of honestly good reasons for not blogging. The main one? We're moving.... again

We've only been here for 8 months but my mom had some problems with her job and has now moved to Victoria, and we'll be moving into her place to take care of it.

Kevin and I are excited to have more privacy, as the downstairs renter is blaring the music so loud it's like it's coming from my stereo! I don't understand people's lack of respect. "Uh Hello you do realize other people live here"
We're also excited to have the backyard garden. I was never really into gardening, but I do love fresh veggies.
I know my husband is super excited about the hot tub :)
(Seriously TURN DOWN THE MUSIC! ARGH)

I not so excited about packing up my house. Lots of work, plus the cleaning I have to do
Not excited about driving my daughter into town for school.
We'll have a little less space, but that matters little with a huge backyard.

Overall it's going to be a wonderful thing after we've moved out, cleaned everything, and settled in.

No comments:

Post a Comment