Saturday, January 29, 2011

Fast Forward End And Julian Micheals

So yesterday was the end of my 5 Day fast-forward and I am very happy with the results.
Thursday- 202
Friday- 200!
Saturday- 201
Although I went up today I was not as strict as I should have been. I had a serving of Munchies and went out for dinner with a friend (Zoosticks, half a chicken burger and a salad) last night.

Recap of experience-I ended up losing 8 pds in 5 days. I really didn't think it would happen and I recognize that the weight is water and waste, but still this is very significant.
The greatest things I got from this was how little I need to feel full, drink more water, use measuring cups, use other spices than salt, and eat veggies to fill up.

What next?
I've begun the 30 day Cinch Core, and will begin Julian Micheals 30 day shred on Monday.

****Update (21/11/12): I never ended up doing the video, but it kicked my butt so hard the first day I couldn't walk. So obviously that impacted my use, I'm still willing to give it a try in the future****

No comments:

Post a Comment