Thursday, June 23, 2011

Pics

Should I? or Shouldn't I? It's so tough to expose yourself at your most embarrassing. Does anyone every say "Yeah look at me! See how awful and embarrassed I feel". That's the type of conversation I'm having with myself about whether or not I should show everyone what I really look like. It's easy to hide behind clothes or an extra shirt, but to whip it out and say "Look at my belly", not such a great feeling.
Obviously I'm going to do it or I would have deleted this whole entry and no one would be the wiser (if anyone actually read this), but I need this. I'm doing this for me, because I need to put it out there so I don't sweep this whole "attempt" under the rug if I was to fail, and I need to do this so I don't fail.
Send only love please.
And I do this so in a couple of weeks I can look back and say "Ha! I knew I could do it, and so long fat"


No comments:

Post a Comment