Thursday, June 23, 2011

Day 3

So shortly after I posted yesterday, I went off the tracks. I got candy at 7-11 and some chocolate bars. Why, why, why did I do that?! I knew at the time that I shouldn't but I was saying "Oh I'll only have a few, and I'll get a chocolate bar for Kev" Nope. I ate it all, Bad Shannon.
Oh well, it's a new day and I am happy to report that I am staying strong. I had my morning shake, but I'm finding that it's not filling enough and I'm starving an hour or two later, might have to force myself to take the time and cook, which is hard in the morning. I had a cheese string, and a sandwich then my protein bar after my workout. I was surprised to find that the soreness I've had for two days felt much better after exercising, never knew that. I'm drinking tons of water but I'm wondering if the daily headaches mean I need more or if I'm simply not breathing properly while working out.
On another note, my little one had an allergic reaction this morning. Gotta love surprise problems in the morning.
Day 3 done. Looking forward to salmon for dinner

No comments:

Post a Comment