Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Day 2

I really need to bring in my camera from the car. I have to do my before pictures so that I can record this journey better.
If you're looking for a weightloss motivator you should check out Julie http://thisismeonlysmaller.blogspot.com/ . Her story is amazing and she has some very insightful things to say. The reason why I mention her is because today is her 100th vlog day and she said something that hit me. Basically, at the beginning it seems hopeless, but the longer you go the harder you work and the prouder you become.
I want this to work because I want to be that success. I don't want to be the one with the failure story "Yeah I tried but..." or try for a while and then give up. NO! I'm going to work it and even though I'm starting slow I'm gonna make it a habit and I'll get there and I know I won't be this weight forever so why not lose it now instead of in the future.
Also, I'm going to include my meals on here so I don't forget and I can calculate them later, apologies for the annoyance.
Exercise:
Ab Ripper and some Arms and Back (I need to find my weights)

Food:
Shake
Timmy's Breakfast sandwich
Bowl of Stir-fry

No comments:

Post a Comment