Thursday, October 20, 2016

Week Five

Day 29: Friday

Weight: 176 (-1.0)

I can't believe I lost another pound! I'm really surprised. For Lunch today I had a borscht with sour cream.
However, I began feeling hungry again so I decided to have some pretzel chips and taziki. But the I wanted more, so I decided to have another serving and treat myself to a cheat day. I also had 3 snack size mars bars. I hoped to only have 1 but the temptation was too much.
I planned I wouldn't have dinner because snack was at 3.
Surprise surprise, my sister-in-law called to take my husband and I to a hockey game. So I resisted the temptation to over-indulge. We got popcorn and they were giving away apples; I decided not to get any drinks.

Eating Period: 12 - 2:30, 7:00
Calories: 935 cal
Weight: 176

Day 30: Saturday

Weight: 176.3 (+0.3)

Oh well. It was actually helpful to see that even if I have more calories than I want. Because I'm already keeping track I still make good decisions.
I was off to work today so I packed for lunch an egg, orange, asparagus, and raspberries. I was able to drink only have half my coffee.
Hubby made dinner so I had only one sausage, carrots, and asparagus. Really wanted more though, SO YUMMY. I love sausages.
Then Kevin had a friend over so I munched while visiting. Mostly popcorn. Have to resist munching when I shouldn't.

Eating period: 11-7
Calories: 470 cal
Weight: 176.3

Day 31: Sunday

Weight: 176.2

Feeling annoyed about indulging because instead of loosing under 176, I'm having to work back down.I'm learning I guess.
Spent the day meal prepping. I made chili, pulled pork, coleslaw, and cut up fruit and veggies.
For lunch I really wanted eggs, so I had 2 poached eggs, 2 c spinach, and 1 c raspberries. It was amazing.
As I was prepping, mostly for the family I was calculating calories for myself and I was depressed that 1 cup of chili is 169 calories. So I'd likely want 2 cups= 338 grr. Then the pulled pork is 172 for half a cup. So much!
With that said though, I had a 1/4 c of the pork, 1 c of coleslaw, and 3 potato wedges. Here's hoping I lose tomorrow, if not we're back to the week so I'll stick to veggies.
Also of note, I've found Instagram incredibly encouraging and inspiring. So definitely get on it for weightloss journey stories

Eating Window: 12- 5
Calories: 394 cal
Weight: 176.2

Day 32: Monday

Weight: 175.6 (-0.6)

Super excited with the loss :) Working this afternoon so I had lunch at 12. Raspberries, spinach, poached eggs! OMG this is my favorite, I think I'd eat it all the time if it was a little less. Maybe when I'm maintaining.
Made some yummy blueberry muffins for the kids. Had one which are 132 cal not the best for me.
I rushed home and had a quick dinner before heading to a meeting. Coleslaw, sausage, orange.
At the meeting I was really good didn't have anything. I decided to pop in and see hubby at his Monday Night Football, where I decided to get some calamari which was bad but on top of it, hubby got me a drink. Oh well

Eating Window: 12-5, 730
Total Calories: 912

Day 33: Tuesday

Weight: 175.6 (-0)

Nada. Well I guess that's to be expected when you have a drink and plate of calamari. At least it wasn't a gain. These bad days with little or not gain are helping me to see that a bad day isn't going to totally ruin everything. I was off to work again with my cup of coffee and brought mixed veggies and dip, coleslaw, and an orange.
Dinner was a cup of chili and coleslaw

Eating Window: 12-5
Total Calories: 488

Day 34: Wednesday

Weight: 174.6 (-1)

What a pound! Awesome. That's so great. I can't believe it. Really didn't think I'd reach my goal for the week. So I didn't called to work so I made some amazing meatballs, only 25 calories each and super yummy.
I was feeling really hungry and there was only one sausage so that plus, an egg, spinach, asparagus and an orange was lunch at 11.
Then I was still hungry, or bored, so I had those pretzel chips with dip and a meatball. So I decided to opt out of dinner. Then one small mini donut at tutoring, which wasn't even really good.

Eating Window: 11-3
Total Calories: 555

Day 35: Thursday

Weight: 174 (-0.6)

Yay! I lost 2 pounds this week. When I didn't loose I was nervous because I needed 1.6 in 2 days. It was a super busy day with work today. And although I drank water it might not have been enough because I have a headache.
For lunch at 12 I had chili, coleslaw, and an orange.
Dinner I had 2 eggs, asparagus, and raspberries, plus a timbit. But considering I was surrounded by pizza today, I'll enjoy my bloody timbit :)

Eating Window: 12-5
Total Calories: 485


Re-Cap of Week 5
Total Calories: 4239
Weight Lost: (-2)

No comments:

Post a Comment