Friday, February 15, 2013

Weightloss Update

Well I'm excited to announce that I've lost 30lbs :D
My current weight is 174 and I'm 4 lbs from my first goal weight; to be at 170 lbs.
I haven't been at 170 since before I got pregnant with my first daughter which has been almost 8 years!

This is a tremendous achievement and I'm looking forward to reaching my UGW which is 154 lbs, a loss of 50lbs.

My second goal weight once I reach 170 will be to get to 160.

Foreseeable problems are a new job that I'll be starting in April which means a shift in work out times to the evenings. I'm thinking I'll be able to work out before I have to come home and make dinner and take my oldest to piano on the one evening. Possibly I'll be able to drop the girls off at their daycare and get to the gym before work too. However, obviously this is all to be figured out at that time.

Currently I'm just trying to figure out whether my oldest can get into after school care, or if hubby can pick her up from school, and if there's a place for my youngest at the closest daycare.  

No comments:

Post a Comment