Sunday, June 26, 2011

Muffins are the DEVIL and Sick kids Suck

Grr. I should have known better than to make chocolate muffins this morning. I even had a discussion about whether or not I could make them for Shaelyn and Kevin without partaking. Well I couldn't. I had 3... ok maybe 4, all day and they were small, but I was bad.
Today was the rest or stretch day for P90X. I had every intention of stretching but after being up with Maddi for the third night, I ended up crashing when she napped instead of exercising.
It's been tough having such a miserable child, she's been literally whining and crying for 2 days straight. Kevin even took her out for a 2.5 hr car ride last night at 8pm. It's been tough.
Looking forward to a better day tomorrow. Gonna get buff



Food:
Shake
Muffins
Salad
Muffin
Lasagna

No comments:

Post a Comment